Powered by Blogger.

Inspirational Quote: Happy Place

Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Monday!

Sometimes, more often than I am willing to admit, I find myself searching for my happiness in the future, convincing myself that all I am looking for is in the tomorrow that sometimes never comes. Planning, setting goals and building the life I want, I forget to enjoy the moment I am in, I fail to appreciate the morning coffee or the late night book, the shared meal or the homemade cake. I fail to appreciate these priceless little moments that are my happy place. It is not in the future or the past, it is today, it is now, it is here. 

Have a very happy week!


If you enjoyed this, you might also like:

Inspirational Quote: Always live for the little things
Inspirational Quote: Find time to be happy
Inspirational Quote: Strive for your happiness

Don't forget to LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE and FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER <3 

XoXo 
Plami

No comments:

Post a Comment