Powered by Blogger.

New Year's Plans for 2014

Friday, January 3, 2014

There is something beautiful about having the chance to rewrite your future. Crystal Gentilello


The arrival of a new year always feels like a fresh start, a clean slate, a chance to start over with more strength, determination and persistence. We make resolutions promising ourselves to keep them. However, more often than not, we start strong and with every week passing by the initial enthusiasm fades until we completely forget about the goals we had at midnight. That is why this year I am not making resolutions, instead I am making decisions, I am making plans. Plans that are realistic and I know that if I really try I can realize them. 

1. I will find a job that makes me feel accomplished and allows me to move forward in my career and the direction of my dreams.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment