Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Wishes Vol.8 | Christmas Festivities

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas is my favorite holiday and I am counting down the days already! Decorating the tree, baking cookies, wrapping gifts, spending time with my family are all things I associate with the most magical time of the year! And since it is around the corner why not do a bigger festive wishlist full of (not so) ugly Christmas sweaters, a calorie-free advent calendar and other heat-warming things.

Wednesday wishes wishlist dedicated to Christmas featuring Christmas sweaters, nails, onesie, dress and beanie from Asos
1. "Dear Santa ... I want it all" sweater because lets be honest, we all do! :)
2. Ciate Mini Mani Month - the perfect calorie-free alternative to an advent calendar full of chocolates ... not that I don't have one ;)
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment