Powered by Blogger.

A Guide to Homemade Christmas: Home-Baked Snowballs

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Guide to Homemade Christmas: Recipe for Christmas Home-Baked Snowballs with white wine and Turkish delight
The aroma of homemade pastries reminds of the coming Holidays. The scent of vanilla, cinnamon and orange are a sure sign that the Christmas lights will be lit very soon. There are beautifully wrapped gifts under the tree at home. I wonder which one is for me? J

To put ourselves in a festive spirit and make as many indulgences as we can, a week before Christmas we start baking different pastries every evening, create the gift labels ourselves and decorate the rooms all the way to the stairwell. I love all these preparations!

I will share with you a recipe for delicious bite-size pastries. They're made with walnuts and white wine. I know this recipe from my mother and she knows it from hers. I keep it in a notebook along with other old recipes for homemade treats. J
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment