Powered by Blogger.

A Guide to Christmas: Scented Decorative Cushions

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Creating presents for my friends and family is a very special experience. I find inspiration in everything, in the aroma of Christmas cookies and tea, in the sparkling lights in the shop windows and even in the cold air turning our breath into clouds while the waterspouts freeze into fascinating sculptures. I dedicate the weekends to realizing my ideas. It's great! I've always shared the idea that a gift I've made with my own hands carries a special emotional charge that's shared between the receiver and me.

I will share with you some of my little creations in a series of blog posts. I believe you will find interesting ideas that would give happiness to your loved ones. 

Scented Decorative Cushions

Homemade gift ideas A Guide to Christmas: Hand knitted Scented Decorative Cushions made from wool and essential oils


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment