Powered by Blogger.

A Guide to Christmas: My Letter to Santa Claus

Friday, December 20, 2013

Have you already written your letter to Santa Claus? With only 4 days and 12 hours (yes, I count the hours too)  left till Christmas it is about time to do so. Although most of my wishes are immaterial there are some things I'd love to find under the tree this year. Who doesn't love gifts, right? J

Fashion Thrill's Guide to Christmas: My Letter to Santa Claus featuring Samsung Galaxy tab 3, The tangle teezer, Little red dress, French Connection eyeshadow collection and Leandra Medine's book Man Repeller
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ... or any other tablet. I travel a lot and a compact tablet would be incredibly handy to keep up with the blog and all of my social media. It is about time for me to get Instagram too, right? I also want to start buying more e-books as it will be easier to just a tab around instead of a thick, heavy book and I don't have any space left too keep them anymore. 
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment