Not so long ago I was not big on tea at all. I was a complete coffee person. While I still love the aroma of freshly brewed coffee I've also started appreciating the joys of a warm cup of tea. Not a day goes by without a steaming cup or two (at least) often accompanied by a good book and deliciously scented candle. Isn't that the best way to spend a foggy autumn afternoon or a cozy evening in?
1. There's nothing that I love more than snuggling up in a cozy blanket. This blanket style poncho from Free People will keep me warm no matter how moody the weather gets.
2. Don't these beautiful porcelain teapot and teacup look worthy of a fairy tale princess? We all need a little magic in our lives!
3. A good selection of teas to suit every mood is a must-have for fall and winter!
4. I love a good read and I can't wait to get my hands on Leandra Medine's book - Man Repeller. If it is written in the hilariously sarcastic tone of her blog it's going to make my top 10 for sure!
5. I am a candle maniac! Yankee's Autumn Wreath candles scented with "the spicy warmth of autumn leaves and cinnamon apples" sound like heaven to me!What's on your wish list?