Powered by Blogger.

Inspirational Quote: Don't shrink your dreams

Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Monday!

I have dreams of all kinds and sizes, no, not dreams - goals. No matter how easy or hard they're to reach there're always those people ... the people that don't believe what I'm trying is doable or even realistic. I am sometimes guilty of letting them get to me and convince me I can't reach that far up. Even worse, sometimes I become my own Debbie Downer, giving up before I even try hard enough because for one reason or another I think I can't achieve my goals. Or am I too afraid of falling?

Truth is our abilities, mine and yours and your friends' too are much bigger than we believe. And it's our own responsibility to persistently grow them every single day. 

Truth is no dream is impossible or unreachable as long as we're willing to learn, as long as we work hard enough, as long as we have the courage to try!

Don't shrink your dreams. Supersize your abilities.
What did you learn today? What are you going to achieve tomorrow?

Don't forget to LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE and FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER <3 

XoXo 
Plami

No comments:

Post a Comment