Powered by Blogger.

Homemade: Apple, Honey & Cinnamon Biscuits Recipe

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Homemade: Apple, Honey & Cinnamon Biscuits Recipe


It is a lovely Sunday morning. Yesterday we spent a few lovely hours sightseeing the city. Sunny autumn days are really great. Walking down the narrow streets we entered a small cafĂ© to enjoy a cup of warm tea. The romantic atmosphere made me think of my childhood at my granny’s house in a beautiful little village high in the mountains where I loved sipping hot tea. It was delicious herbal tea which preserved all the flavors from a sunny summer meadow.

On our way home we decided to make apple and honey biscuits. You can see the full recipe here. I chose it because it is quite simple and I had all the necessary ingredients at home. I’m in love with simple homemade food! I think the dishes should be easy to make out of basic local products and aromas. The secret is to be prepared with a lot of love, easy and carefully like a romantic song singing.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment