Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Birthday Outfit & Short History of Velvet

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sunday was my birthday and I spent the day my favorite way - shopping! I wore a simple, yet eye-catching outfit pairing some of my favorite pieces together. You've seen my black heeled oxfords about a thousand times, just as well as my red Zara bowling bag. The both have been absolute staples in my closet for quite a while. I feel the same way about this quite H&M dress that I just cannot get enough of. I dress it up and down and wear it all the time! 

The star in the outfit, however, is the velvet biker jacket from H&M's fall 2013 collection. The moment I saw it I knew I had to have it! The velvet is a great spin on the classic leather jacket and I've always been fascinated by the richness of the lavish fabric. 
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment