Powered by Blogger.

Inspirational Quote: Take Time

Monday, September 23, 2013

Good morning! Today's not just the beginning of a new week, it is also the beginning of  new year of my life. A year of changes in which I hope to find my dream job and start the career I've been preparing for, a year in which I hope to be healthier and finally make it a habit to exercise daily, a year in which I hope to be happier and wake up with a smile every single day. But most of all a year in which I will learn simply to take time ...

Take time to figure yourself out. Take time to realize what is it you want. Take time to forget, to forgive. Take time to take risks. Take time to love. Take time to be afraid. Take time before it is to late. Take time.
Have a wonderful week and always remember to take some time ...

Don't forget to LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE and FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER <3 

XoXo 
Plami

No comments:

Post a Comment