Powered by Blogger.

Homemade: Golden pears in caramel glaze cake

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The long and lazy Sunday mornings have always been my favorite time of the week, especially when I am home. There's nothing I love more to begin the day with than the cozy scent of freshly brewed coffee and my mom's delicious homemade recipes.

I've talked about my talented mom and shared her creations numerous times so I thought it was about time to create her own little corner here. The weekly feature we called HOMEMADE, because of her passion for creating beautiful things, will suitably be published on Sunday morning to give me and all of you the warm homely feeling I love about it and inspire a spark of creativity.

XoXo 
Plami
.............................................................................................................................................................................
Golden pairs in caramel glaze cake recipe


It's autumn here with morning chill and afternoon sun. I love it! The golden shades of the trees remind me of the hot summer days. It is a special feeling when you are impatient to say hello to the new season and already missing the summer mood and long days at the same time.

Pairs, apple and grapes


The farmers' market is a beautiful and inspiring place this time of the year - fragrant herbs, plenty of fruits and vegetables. The right recipe to cure summer nostalgia. A tempting pile of golden pears was the reason for the homemade cake I'm going to share with you. I know it from my mom and have made it in plenty variations according to the fruits available. It is and easy and quite simple one - you need only a few ingredients and half an hour.

Recently I've been trying to cook healthier and thus chose a combination of brown sugar and Muskovado, dark wheat flour, and no artificial flavors.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment