Powered by Blogger.

Inspirational Quote: Sing as you climb

Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Monday, loves! 

Sorry for being M.I.A. for almost two weeks but sometimes life happens... or final major project to be exact. However, now I am back on track with three weeks left of my MA. Entering a new stage of life is a hard transition and can be truly terrifying. In the moments when the slope seems too steep I always try to remember that ...

In this life we are all just walking up the mountain and we can sing as we climb or we can complain about our sour feet. Whichever we choose we still gotta do the hike. I decided a long time ago singing made a lot more sense.
Have a great week and never stop singing!

Don't forget to LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE and FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER <3 

XoXo 
Plami

No comments:

Post a Comment