Powered by Blogger.

June 2013 Beauty Favorites: Makeup, Skin Care, Hair care and Nails [VIDEO]

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June 2013 Beauty Favorites | VO5, L'Oreal, Revlon, Sally Hansen, Barry M, La Roche-Posay, Gigs & Rogue, MUA, Nivea, Soap & Glory


We're half way through the year and it is time to share with you my favorite things for the month of June! It has been a month of color and experimentation. I finally dared to wear more brights on my eyes and the MUA Poptastic Palette and Barry M's Liquid Eyeliner in Electric Blue definitely came in handy! La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Mat quickly became my holly grail moisturizer and I used a gradual tanner for the first time in my life! 

What I am most excited about is that this time I finally decided to try to make a video for you! Filming feels very different than blogging and is way out of my comfort zone. I really hope you enjoy it and if you do I might try to post videos more regularly.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment