Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Edit: Summer Wedges

Saturday, June 8, 2013

My love for wedges has grown greatly during the past year. They are my favorite summer shoes because I feel much more comfortable than wearing a pair of heels. I pair them with dresses, skirts, pants, shorts, dress them up or down depending on my mood.


Versatility and comfort are the two most important traits I look for in an every day shoes and wedges give me both. 

The weather in the UK has finally warmed up a little and we see the sun more often, which has put in a dangerous (for my bank account) shopping mood. I am looking for a new pair of wedges to add to my collection.

Check out an edit of the pairs I booked marked so far and tell me which one is your favorite! (Use the arrows to see all of the wedges.)




Do you prefer heels or wedges?

Don't forget to LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE and FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER <3

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment