Powered by Blogger.

Eysilix Instant Eye Rescue by Indeed Laboratories Review

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

About a month ago I found WIHM, a members only beauty website, offering free samples and discounted discovery collections. You sign up and start building your online beauty profile adding products that you use and like. They also have very interesting "magazine" where famous and not so famous ladies share the contents of their handbags. When there's an opportunity to try out a new product for free you register for the try and they let you know whether you got chosen for it or not.

If you enjoy trying new products and also peeking in what's in people's beauty cabinets www.whatsinmyhandbag.com is the place for you! 

Eysilix Instant Eye Rescue by Indeed Laboratories
About a month ago I was chosen to try the Eysilix Instant Eye Rescue by Indeed Laboratories. No need to say I was very excited about it but I wanted to give it a good go before writing a review. I used it morning and night after cleansing my face and I it is one of the best eye creams I have tried.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment