Powered by Blogger.

Wish List: My wardrobe essentials for an imaginary trip to Vegas

Tuesday, May 21, 2013


Before I moved to England I didn’t even imagine what a problem the weather would be for me. I always thought I am a fall kind of girl. Needless to say I was wrong. Well, not exactly wrong but I like Bulgarian fall and I also like Bulgarian spring and summer. With the temperature in England not raising high enough for me to even go out in a shirt, not to mention a T-shirt or a dress I find myself dreaming about the summer heat, pool parties and long, warm nights out. In other words I need a vacation at a very, very warm place and what’s the ultimate party location in the world? Vegas of course!

Not that I’ve ever been there but from what I’ve hear from a friend of mine it’s like walking into an infinite summer party and that’s all I can ask for right now! There are so many different things to do in Vegas and so many outfits you can wear! Thinking about it on a gloomy Sunday morning inspired me to play a little virtual dress up and show you the five most important things I would bring with me if I was to leave for Vegas tomorrow!

Bathing suits
The number one thing is of course bathing suits! Several of them! I chose these once because florals are very fun to wear by the pool and I love them and black and white is huge this spring and summer and looks very sexy, yet sophisticated. 

Seafolly Paradise and Black & White Padded Bikini from Asos
Find them here:
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment