Powered by Blogger.

The Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline review

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Mascaras are an obsession of mine. Lashes can make or break a makeup look. Sometimes all you need is to naturally enhance them and sometimes a dramatic, thick, false effect does the magic. Choosing the right mascara is often the key to tying the look together. With all that said you may have guessed that I've tried many different products on the market. Actually as soon as a new, exciting launch hits the drugstores I'm first in line. 

The Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline
Add caption


The Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara by Maybelline has been on the US market for a while now and I've read many reviews on it, both extremely positive and negative, so when I saw it in Boots and Superdrug I couldn't wait to have my take on it. I tell you now it is one of those hit or miss products that you either fall in love with or end up in the garbage. 
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment