Powered by Blogger.

New in The Wardrobe: The perfect Oxfords

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nickels brown Oxford shoes


I've always loved Oxford shoes. I think they're classic, stylish and go perfectly with almost every outfit! I own  couple of high-heeled pairs and during my last vacation at home I thought it was about time to add a staple flat pair to my mini collection. Well, truth is I didn't really plan it. I just saw this pair at one of my favorite shoe stores - Nickles and I fell in love with it! I wouldn't normally go for something so masculine looking but lately I've been enjoying experimenting with my style a bit more, also living in London requires quite a lot of walking and I cannot wear my heels as much as I'd like to. In other words these are perfect!

I love that they're not black. I feel like brown is so much more complex and sophisticated than black. To balance them out I wear them with very feminine outfits in soft flowing fabrics or I go all out with androgynous tailored pants and blazers.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment