Powered by Blogger.

May Glossy Box. 2nd Birthday Edition

Saturday, May 18, 2013

May Glossy Box, 2nd birthday edition




May Glossy Box, 2nd birthday edition
Can you think of a better way to start the weekend than receiving the May Glossy Box, which also happens to be the second birthday edition. I subscribed only last month and I am already loving the little boxes of cosmetic wonders delivered to my door once a month! If I leave The UK once I graduate this will definitely be one of the things I will miss along with Boots, TK Maxx, and the Thorntons Chocolates! 

This month I've received two full-sized products, three samples and a little gift from Glossy Box and I've already tried two of them!

May Glossy Box, 2nd birthday edition
May Glossy Box, 2nd birthday edition


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment