Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Feeling like a Princess ♥ Тоалет: Да се почувстваш като Принцеса

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Outfit I am wearing: Rich printed maxi skirt from a thrifted stored, a white top with sequined shoulders that I made, white ballerina flats with bows from a local store and pearl earrings
There are some piece that have the power to make you feel like a princess and this skirt is one of them! It's so rich on both fabric and color and it's so beautiful! I never want to wear it with anything but white in order not to distract the attention and keep the eye on it!You won't believe it but it's a find from one of my favorite thrift stores! I had already bought several things on that day but when I saw the skirt I just couldn't help myself, I had to have it!
............................................................................................................................................................................
Съществуват дрехи, които имат силата да те накарат да се чувстваш като принцеса и тази рокля е една от тях! Толкова е богата на цветове и плат и е толкова красива! Не искам да я нося с нищо освен с бяло, за да не разсейвам вниманието и окото да остава на нея! Няма да повярвате, но това е съкровище от един от любимите ми магазини за втора употреба! В онзи ден вече бях купила няколко неща, но когато видях полата не можах да се сдържа, просто трябваше да я имам!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment