Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: 1x3 Remix. My favorite maxi skirt ♥ 3x1 Ремикс: Любимата ми макси пола

Friday, September 7, 2012

Outfit I wore: My favorite floral printed maxi skirt styled in three different outfits
I've said several times that this skirt is my favorite and most worn piece of the Summer! I've styled it in so many different ways and these are my top 3 that I love most. What makes it so perfect is that it's a floral printed maxi and there's nothing more to ask for, plus I've made it myself! No matter the bold, in your face print this is such a versatile piece that I can wear over and over again and transform it in so many ways! I cannot wait to transition the skirt into the Fall months, but here's how I wore it during the easy, breezy and hot Summer!
............................................................................................................................................................................
Няколко пъти съм казвала, че тази пола е любимата ми и най-носена дреха това лято! Комбинирaла съм я по много различни начини, а това са моите топ 3, които най-много обичам. Какво я прави толкова специална? Това е макси с флорален принт и няма какво повече да искам от пола! Освен това съм я шила аз! Колкото и смел и натрапчив да е принта тази пола може да бъде носена по хиляди начини и всеки път да изглежда различна. Нямам търпение да я пренеса в есенните месеци! Ето как я носих през лятото!
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment