Powered by Blogger.

New in The Wardrobe: My new treasure ♥ Новото ми съкровище

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I've been on the hunt for a big pearl necklace for a long, long while and I finally have one! After I've realized that apparently the jewel I want does not exist I've decided to order it and here's the beautiful, breathtaking result! Pearls, rose quartz and shiny crystals come together in a perfect harmony for me to wear 
............................................................................................................................................................................
Много, много време търсих голямо перлено колие и най-сетне имам! След като осъзнах, че очевидно бижуто, което искам, не съществува, реших да го поръчам, а това е красивият, спиращ тъха резълтат! Перли, розов кварц и бляскави кристали са събрани в перфектна хармония, която да нося 

Custom made necklace and bracelet with pearls, rose quartz and crystals. Entirely handmade.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment