Powered by Blogger.

My room in London ♥ Стаята ми в Лондон

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I haven't posted anything in ten days and this was driving me insane, but you know that I had a good reason. Moving to another country turned out to be more complicated and exhausting than I expected, not that I am complaining. :) I am almost all settled in now and I finally have the internet set up so I am going back to regular posting. I thought it would be nice if in my first post from the UK I show you where I live now, so here are some pictures of my new room. It's not completely finished yet, I still want to add some more decoration and maybe a clothing rack, but it's coming together and I must say I really like the result! What do you think?
...............................................................................................................................................................................
Не съм публикувала нищо от десет дни и това ме побъркваше, но знаете че имах добра причина. Преместването в друга държава се оказа по-сложно и изтощително отколкото очаквах... не че се оплаквам. :) Вече се настаних и най-сетне имам интернет, така че се връщам към редовното постване. Реших, че ще е интересно в първия си пост от Англия да ви покажа къде живея. Това са няколко снимки от новата ми стая. Hе е напълно готова, искам да добавя още декорации и може би закачалка за дрехи, но скато цяло харесвам резултата! Вие какво мислите? 

Trаy of fruits, apples, bananas, peaches, plums

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment