Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: What's in my beach bag? ♥ Какво има в плажната ми чанта?

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A quick hello from the seaside I am having the best time! The weather is perfect and the skies are blue, the sun is shining and the send is hot under my feet! I am leaving you with what I had in my beach bag yesterday and I am off to hit the beach!
............................................................................................................................................................................
Бързо здравейте от  морето! Прекарвам си страхотно! Времето е перфектно и небето е синьо, слънцето грее и пясъкът пари под краката ми! Оставям ви със снимки на нещата, които бяха в плажната ми чанта вчера и отивам на пясъка!

Me standing on the beach at the sea coast wearing a big colorful scarf as a cover up in Sozopol, Bulgaria

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment