Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Nonchalant Summer days ♥ Безгрижни летни дни

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dresses are my favorite thing to wear no matter the occasion! While some girls prefers shorts and a T-shirt while relaxing I go for a dress even then! There's nothing more comfortable to lovely to walk around than a loose floral dress on a lazy summer afternoon spent in the countryside. This particular one I've made myself and it was actually one of my first sewing attempts so it turned out a little too big for me... but well, who doesn't love oversize pieces on careless day (and not just then)!

Независимо от повода най-много обичам да нося рокли! Някои момичета предпочитат къси панталонки и тениска докато си почиват, но аз обличам рокля дори и тогава! Няма нищо по-удобно и очарователно от свободна рокля на цветя за мързеливите летни следобеди, прекарани  далеч от големия град. Тази тук съм си я правила сама. Всъщност тя е един от първите ми шивашки опити и стана малко голяма ... но кой не обича широки и свободни дрехи в безгрижните дни (и не само тогава)!

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment