Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: How to wear a scarf as a beach dress ♥ Как да носите шал като плажна рокля

Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm still enjoying the seaside. Although the sun hasn't really been on my side for the last two days I've been spending quite some time on the beach and got a bit tanned! Taking outfit pictures yesterday I've realized that most of time here I am in my bikini and a big colorful scarf I use as a cover-up, so I've decided to give you some ideas how you can tie a big square or rectangular scarf and wear it as a dress in several different ways. 
............................................................................................................................................................................
Все още съм на морето! Въпреки че слънцето не беше на моя страна през последните два дни, прекарах доста време на плажа и дори успях да хвана тен! Докато снимах аутфита си вчера осъзнах, че тук прекаравам по-голямата част от времето по бански и голям цветен шал, който нося вместо дрехи. Затова реших да ви дам няколко идеи как да вържете голям квадратен или правоъгълен шал и да го носите като рокля по различни начини.

How to wear a big colorful square scarf as a beach dress or a cover up on top of your bikinis or swimming suit

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment