Powered by Blogger.

DIY Glam Chain Headband ♥ Направи си сам бляскава диадема с вериги

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I love DIY projects! I saw this one on a few websites and YouTube channels so I decided to try it out and I am loving the result! I think the chain headband is such an interesting and fun hair accessory that can spice up every outfit, plus it's super easy to make! 
............................................................................................................................................................................
Обожавам "направи-си-сам" проекти! Видях този в няколко сайта и YouTube канала и реших и аз да опитам. Резултатът е страхотен! Диадемата с вериги е интересен и забавен аксесоар, който може да придаде характер на всеки аутфит! Освен това се прави много лесно!

DIY project: tutorial: Glam Chain Headband inspired by Bethany (Macbarbie07); how to make hair accessory with golden chains

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment