Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Maxi lengths and floral prints

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Summer is all about bright colors, rich maxi skirts, loose sheer and semi-sheer tops, and florals, lots and lots of florals! It's not always possible to include everything I like in one outfit but for this one I did and the result is my most worn look for the season so far! What makes it even more special is that all the pieces I am wearing are handmade (except for the shoes, sunnies and jewelry)! I found a piece of fabric at home, it's been staying unused for a long time, and thought why not make something out of it. This is how the beautiful skirt was born! My mom created the lovely top and purse, and to me it was obvious they should be worn together! And let me tell you about the shoes ... Fell in love with them the first time I saw them at Zara and shortly after I bought them. Well, they might not be most comfortable pair of wedges but they surely  do look great! 


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment