Powered by Blogger.

How to mix prints

Friday, July 13, 2012



When it comes to fashion there really are no boundaries or rules! Everyone sees things differently and has a distinctive style, and no one (well, almost no one) is wrong! Same goes for mixing prints - some people like it, some people don't, some people go crazy with it and others prefer to stay on the safe side even when taking on this bold trend. For me, personally, mixing and matching is like a fun game! I enjoy it so much and really there are no rules I follow! When my dear reader from Girlie Blog Seattle asked me to create a how-to-mix-prints tutorial I thought about the pieces I'd normally pair, about the outfits I've worn or plan to wear and found out that I actually follow some guidelines of mine, so to say. I will share them with you to give you some ideas and hopefully inspire you, but really there's no way you can be wrong! Just be bold, experiment and find out what you like! Here's what works for me:

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment