Powered by Blogger.

Budapest photo diary Part II: A cruise on Danube and Szentendre

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hey loves! Yesterday I've posted the first part of my photo diary from my trip to Budapest and now it's time for the second one. I took these pictures in the lovely artistic town Szentendre. Going there is like you're instantly taken to Italy! Tiny paved streets, little cafes, flowers, artists working outside ... It's a romantic and beautiful place that you should make sure to visit if you have a chance! To go there I took a boat traveling on Danube! I love boat cruises and this one was so amazing, seeing the new and the old part of Budapest on your sides, the building of the Parliament standing right against the palace, passing by the green Margaret  island and, in about an hour and a half docking at Szentendre! A trip to remember ...



Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment