Powered by Blogger.

Budapest photo diary Part I: The new city and the zoo

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hey loves! Two weeks ago I went to spent a few days in Budapest with my family. If you ever have the chance to visit this amazing city make sure to walk around both the new and the old part of the city, try the delicious local cuisine (and don't forget the deserts! The chest nut puree tastes like heaven!), take a Danube cruise and go to the zoo! It's the second biggest zoo in Europe and it's so much fun to see all the animals, some of which I didn't even know existed! Also visit Szentendre, an old town near Budapest, which you can reach by train or boat, where the local artists live! It really reminds me of Italy with it's tiny paved streets and lovely cafes!  I'm so impressed by the beautiful of the magnificent Budapest, that it's hard to find the words to describe it! That's why I will just let the pictures do the talking!

This is part one of my photo diary! I've chosen some images I took walking around the new part of the city and the zoo! There are so many more beautiful things I saw around, but didn't want to overload the post too much! I will make sure to post more images on my Facebook page as soon as I get around it! 


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment