Powered by Blogger.

Wish List: My take on Festival Fashion

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's also coming to a start with the beginning of Summer is the fun festival season with its own fashion! Some ladies go for edgier, rock'n'roll, bold looks, but I like to keep the feeling of my girly style with a retro vibe and just give it a little twist. Skirts, dresses, loose tops, lots of florals and beautiful colors - I'm all about that! While going trough some festival pictures I noticed that this kind of outfits are rarely seen there, so as my mission with this blog is to inspire and be inspired I've partnered with one of my favorite online stores - Zalando - to create three different looks I'd wear to a festival, using pieces from their selection. Everything, from the clothes to the shoes you can find in their catalog on the festival  fashion page



It was so much fun fantasizing about going to a big festival, enjoying great music in the Summer sun and thinking about what I'd be wearing! I hope these outfit ideas give you us much inspiration as creating them gave me! So tell me, which one is your favorite and what's your festival style like?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment