Powered by Blogger.

New in The Wardrobe: Printed swimming suit

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hey loves! The Summer is just around the corner and all I can think of are endless beaches, salty water, the hot sun on my skin and long careless days filled with joy! No matter the weather in my country has been horrible the last few weeks I am already prepared for fun in the sun and have a new swimming suit! It's the perfect printed one piece! I love the colors, I love the cut and most of all I love the detailing in the front! I envision it in combination with fabulous oversized bracelets and earrings and my gorgeous orange wedges! Sipping cocktails by the poolside would be more fashionable than ever! Thank you so much Bikiniworld for sending me this amazing piece!



Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment