Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: On a rainy note

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hey loves! I can't believe it's Thursday already! No matter the bad weather I am so excited to leave for Berlin tomorrow! As I already mentioned once I am going the attend The Hive, which is the first ever European blogger conference! I am so happy I can literally start jumping in place! My amazing parents gave me the opportunity to go there and I am so thankful for it! I should start packing already as for me it's a long process! I have my outfits planed out so it should make it easier! I actually made myself two of the dresses I am going to wear and I cannot wait for you to see it! Let me know if any of you is going to be there! 

I'm leaving you with an outfit post from a rainy day! I wasn't exactly annoyed when  I saw the raindrops on my  window because I finally got to wear my new Zara trench! Well it's not really new... I bought it last Fall, but shortly after the purchase the weather got really cold so this was the first time I wore it.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment