Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek in my Wardrobe: May is here!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey loves! Happy May! The most beautiful and colorful month is beginning and I've decided to share with you a very colorful outfit! Twirling around wearing florals, lace and my favorite heels is so fun! Lately I am all about prints, soft fabrics, feminine lace and full skirts! I guess I've found my own style - feminine and romantic with a retro vibe. I've been inspired by the beautiful Ulyana Sergeenko! I've adopted and transformed her style to incorporate it in my wardrobe and let me say I love the result! It really feels like me!

Skirt: Vintage & Made by my mom / Shirt: H&M / Clutch: Primark / Shoes: Vera Pelle 

Have you found your style? 

Have a beautiful, happy May!

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment