Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Wearing the skies

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Friday, loves! Just yesterday I told you that I couldn't wait to wear my new galaxy shirt from Romwe and right after I've hit the publish button I went to put it on! I kept it simple with black jeans and shoes and retro Ray Bans to keep the attention on the shirt... and also because I had only 30 minutes to get ready and this time is never enough. :) The feeling of wearing this light breezy shirt is great! It's comfortable and most definitely draws the attention with it's gorgeous print! Wearing this shirt is like wearing the skies <3 

 Shirt: Romwe / Jeans: Mango / Shoes: Vera Pelle / Sunglasses: Vintage Ray Ban / Purse: 5th Avenue

Do you, loves, like prints or prefer solid colors?

Have a wonderful weekend!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment