Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: How to wear a Cape

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hey loves! Maybe you know my opinion on handmade pieces. I believe they make an outfit special and unique and I try to incorporate them in every look, which is not that hard in my case as my mother is so talented and can both sew and knit and I am learning to sew. Or not learning anymore because I am able to, but improving my skills. It's such a nice way to relax and take my mind off anything that's bothering me. When I am working on a new project it's all that matters. This cape I am wearing is one of the pieces I am most proud of because it turned out exactly the way I wanted to! 

Cape: Made by me / Knitted top: Made by my mom / Purse: Handmade / Pants: Capasca / Shoes: HDR / Bracelet: Primark / Sunnies: H&M

What's your way to relax after a long day?

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment