Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Elegant and Easy

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hey loves! Happy Thursday! It actually feels like Friday because in my country we celebrate Easter this week and tomorrow me and my family are getting away from the city to a lovely house in a mountain village to relax and recharge! :) I am not sure whether I will have internet access there so I will schedule post for tomorrow and If I do have connection I will be sharing pictures on my facebook pagetwitter account and here eventually! 

But before that  there's an outfit post to be done! :) This is one of my easiest and most comfortable looks, white it's still elegant and unique. 

Blouse: Made by my mom / Skirt: Zara / Tights and Earrings: H&M / Shoes: Vera Pelle / Purse: 5th Avenue 

What are your plans for the weekend?

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment