Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Street Style Party

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hey loves! Last Friday I told you I was going to a really cool event organized by Elly from Mademoiselle E. and Emo from Art Fashion and Alcohol. It was so much fun! There was a photographer, make up artists and of course great music! Me, my cousin and my friends Sianna from Chocolate Sarcasm and Yana From Miss Vendella had really great time, so thank you everyone who made that happen! I hope I will get my hands on all of the pictures the photographer took of us and post them! It was a weird feeling having my make up done and then our pictures taken by a professional, but it I think I can get used to that! Although I should tell you it's so hard for me to trust someone with my make up. I was constantly asking everyone do I look OK before I could finally see my self in the mirror. :) And btw thanks to everyone who encouraged me to wear this dress, it was a hit! :)

















I am off now because it's about time to decided what to wear for a boutique opening I am attending tonight! or else I will just go in pajamas... that would be new and unexpected :D Have a fabulous day!

XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment