Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Cozy orange

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hey loves! I am e person who believes you should always dress a bit nicer than you think you're supposed to and that you can never be overdressed! This is why everyday I find myself in front of a wardrobe full of clothes wandering what to wear and ending up in a dress or a skirt. My jeans just stay there untouched   for weeks! Now imagine it's a lazy Sunday afternoon and I just have to go to my hair stylist to shorten my bangs a little. I do realize that it's more than enough to wear jeans or leggings from Target and a big cozy sweater, but in the same time it just doesn't feel like me ....







Vest: Handmade by my grandmother / Flower: Handmade by my mom / Skirt: Handmade by my mom / Turtleneck: Mango / Boots: Nickels / Purse: Handmade / Necklace and ring: H&M

Do you also like to overdress? 

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment