Powered by Blogger.

New in The Wardrobe: H&M Spring pastel pink dress

Friday, March 16, 2012

Hey loves! Happy Friday! I am in such a great mood today! The sun is shining outside and looks like Spring is finally here, my lovely cousin is visiting for the weekend and I have this fabulous blogger event organized by Elly form Mademoiselle E. and Emo from Art Fashion and Alcohol! Check it out here and if you're around you're welcome to join us! Also I might actually be wearing the most beautiful Spring dress I bought last week! It's pastel pink and I am absolutely in love with it's delicacy! Reminds me of beautiful flowers in bloom and the whispers of the warm winds in my ears, the soft touch of the reborn sun and the happy birds whistling early in the morning!










So what do you guys think? Isn't this dress the most beautiful thing <3

XoXo 

No comments:

Post a Comment