Powered by Blogger.

Wish List: Valentine's day Outfit ideas

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey loves! It's already the 3th of February! I cannot believe how fast time flies! Valentine's day is just around the corner now so I decided to have some fun and put together three different outfit ideas in case you're celebrating! Or even if you're not celebrating you can always dress up, do your hair and make up and make it a special day just for you, because you deserve it! 


Click on the link to find the piece: Dress, Ballerinas, Heels, Heart-purse, Pink clutch, Lipstick, Nail polish





I chose dresses for all three looks because I believe that a dress is the most beautiful and feminine piece a woman can wear! Everything for these three gorgeous sets I picked from one of my favorite online stores - Zalando. You can find anything and everything there - from leggings to gorgeous cocktail dress, from shoes to purses and clutches, from make up to nail polishes! I spent hours browsing it sometimes, so definitely go check it out! If you like it don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter to receive style updates and exclusive offers - just click HERE!   

Are you going to celebrate Valentine's day and which outfit is your favorite?

XoXo


Disclosure: This is a sponsored post

No comments:

Post a Comment