Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: How to wear a dress in the winter

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hey loves! I woke up today to another freezing snowy morning. The weather is so cold that the only way to wear a dress, which is my favorite thing to wear, is to layer it with really warm pieces just like I did for this outfit. :)








Dress: Handmade; Cardigan: Handmade (similar HERE); Hat: Handmade (similar: HERE and HERE); Scarf: Parfois (similar HERE); Purse: 5th Avenue; Boots: unlnown (similar HERE)

I am wearing a handmade dress that was a gift from a friend of mine and I love the length and the flare, because it gives it a beautiful retro vibe. The warm cardigan on top (you can find similar HERE) and the cute hat (similar HERE and HERE) were also handmade respectively by my grandmother and mom. :) I can  never have enough knits! This is my most favorite scarf and I bought it from Parfois (similar HERE), the purse is by 5th Avenue and I don't remember where I got the boots (similar HERE). What do you wear when it's this cold outside?

And please, loves, let me know which way of describing the outfit do you prefer: a list or a longer text description?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment