Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: The Blues

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hey loves! Do you remember the new Zara dress in my wardrobe I showed you last week? Well here's an outfit post finally! :)






As I wanted to keep the focus on the dress I decided on nude and golden accessories. The gorgeous floppy hat, bracelet, necklace and ring are all from H&M and the earrings are from Six. I am absolutely loving these riding boots I got from Nickels and I just cannot stop wearing them. Last but not least the leather bag was handmade.

The only way to dress like this right now is go by car to the mall... the weather in my country is horrible and so freezing and I cannot wait for spring!

Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY and win a fun and easy to work with SCRAPBOOKING software! Jut click HERE!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment