Powered by Blogger.

The Great Designers: Elie Saab Spring 2012 Couture

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Haute Couture is the point where fashion really meets art and every single piece is a great creation all by itself! Wearing a high fashion piece is a great honor because one is actually wearing a piece of art! Every season the couture collections are the ones I am most looking forward, because they're the ones that I truly, deeply admire! My favorite for Spring 2012 is definitely Elie Saab's! Every dress is so exquisite, so beautiful and feminine that it deserves to stay in a museum! Like they were made out of spider web and spring dew, meant to be warn by fairies and not actual people ... 



 Images via Style.com

If you want to know more about the amazing Elie Saab read my post about him HERE.

What's your favorite Spring Couture collection?

Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY and win a scrapbooking software! Just click HERE!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment