Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: White Winter

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hey, loves! I woke up today and saw that it's snowing again outside. The white fairy tale outside makes out for the winter cold! Plus I can wear my favorite cozy and warm sweaters! And here's another one of them!





I am wearing a sweater made especially for me by my mom <3 My warm Mango coat and just random leggings. The shoes and purse are both from Fifth Avenue and I got them last winter. As for the accessories the beautiful red fedora is from my favorite thrift store for designer clothes. The earrings are from Six and this is my favorite ring I've been wearing all the time lately and it's from H&M.

Ahhh... It's beautiful outside, yet I'm dreaming for warmer weather already.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment