Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Handmade Knits

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hey loves! May be you already know I love everything handmade, because every piece is unique and has such a magical vibe to it! It's just so much more special! What I also love is wearing warm and cozy sweaters and hats! So today's outfit is one of my favorite things to wear when it's cold outside! Both the sweater and the hat are made by my talented mom and I cannot get enough of them! And these two go so perfectly together! I love the cold grey color and the way the beautiful violet warms it up and pops!









I am debating whether or not I should keep doing the designer spotlights ... please let me know what do you guys think! And don't forget to check out my Christmas haul and subscribe to my Youtube channel!

How's 2012 treating you?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment