Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: "Furry" grey sweater

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hey loves! Happy new year! Have a really great one! Be successful fabulous and inspired and don't forget that the best is yet to come! I am back online after the holidays relaxed and motivated and here's my first outfit for 2012!






I am wearing my new cozy sweater that my grandmother made for me! I absolutely love it! It's so warm and fuzzy and the color is beautiful! On top of it is a Candie's faux leather vest that I borrowed from my cousin a long time ago but this is actually the first time I wear it. The jeans are by She and I love the classic color and cut. I am also wearing Bulgarian boots that I don't remember that brand of H&M sunnies, 5th Avenue purse and another hat made by my mom. This is such an unusual outfit for me as I normally dress much more romantic and girly. Let me know what you think!

Don't forget to check out my Youtube channel where I will do my best to upload a Christmas gift haul soon!



XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment