Powered by Blogger.

The Wardrobe: Cream and Chocolate

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hey loves! Last Friday I showed my new riding boots that I am totally obsessed with and couldn't wait to wear so here they are in an outfit finally!








In the freezing cold I'm wearing my favorite faux fur hat from H&M that I love! Every time I wear it I remember Ana Wintour's words: "There's always a way to wear fur!" This cute little jacket is from a thrift store and the label says Geiger collection. You almost cannot see but underneath I am wearing a cream Mango turtle neck. You can see I'm kind of crazy about neutrals and creamy colors! I got the warm leather gloves from a random accessories store. I just saw them on the window just waiting there for me and couldn't resist. :) The beautiful skirt and flower were made for me by my mom <3 You've seen the rest of the accessories I'm wearing many, many times. The golden collar is from H&M and the gorgeous purse, that is the most beautiful and coveted one I own is by Caprisa and I bought it when I was in Milan so it brings great memories! And of course last but not least, the boots! They're from Nickels and they're my new little treasures! How do you deal with the winter cold?

I also have one more question for you: I'm debating whether I should join Lookbook, Chictopia or Chicisimo... or all of them, so please let me know what do you think, which one do you use and recommend?

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment